Terms & Conditions
- Please note that by booking a sterilisation slot through Cat Welfare Society, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS stated in the consent form. Download this consent form for the full terms and conditions.
- All cats sterilised through CWS will have their left ears tipped WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All trapping, transport, boarding and other medical costs are borne by volunteers (How to trap a cat).
1. Stray Cat Sterilisation Programme (SCSP)
Starting from July 2016, SCSP has been expanded islandwide to cover HDB, private, commercial and industrial estates. We seek your cooperation to provide full details to register community cats under the free sterilisation programme so that funds from AVA will be forthcoming to help more cats in Singapore.
The programme is co-funded by Cat Welfare Society and the Agri-food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore with the support of Town Councils to promote responsible and humane cat management in all HDB estates. SPCA is also one of the partners under SCSP, providing the same scheme.
Vets Clinics participating in SCSP:
AMK Veterinary Surgery (now known as
Mount Pleasant Vet Centre-Mandai)
|5 Mandai Road||Tel: 6451 5242|||||Fax: 6451 4001|
|Care Veterinary Clinic||Blk 124 Toa Payoh Lorong 1 #01-473||Tel: 6250 0535|||||Fax: -|
|Clinic for Pets||1015 Geylang East Ave 3 #01-141||Tel: 6745 1337|||||Fax: -|
|Defu Veterinary Clinic||Blk 37 Defu Lane 10 #01-79||Tel: 6284 8411|||||Fax: 6284 8412|
|Frankel Veterinary Centre||101 Frankel Avenue||Tel: 6876 1212|||||Fax: 6876 1219|
|Island Veterinary Clinic||123 Bedok North St 2 #01-154||Tel: 6449 4491|||||Fax: -|
|Island Veterinary Clinic||114 Jurong East St 13 #01-404||Tel: 6560 5991|||||Fax: 6560 5619|
|James Tan Veterinary Clinic||230 Whitley Road||Tel: 6253 1122|||||Fax: 6250 7168|
|Monster Pet Vet||6 Everton Park #01-14||Tel: 6327 9148|||||Fax: 6327 9147|
|PAW Veterinary Centre||112 Bt Purmei Rd #01-207||Tel: 6273 7573|||||Fax: 6278 7576|
|Pet Clinic||211 Serangoon Avenue 4 #01-12||Tel: 6288 5565|||||Fax: 6280 7717|
|Point Veterinary Surgery||541 Jurong West Ave 1 #01-1044||Tel: 6425 6772|||||Fax: 6425 6773|
|Point Veterinary Surgery||Blk 38 Telok Blangah Rise #01-339||Tel: 6274 1677|||||Fax: 6274 2177|
|Vet for Pets||Blk 519 Jurong West St 52 #01-157||Tel: 6569 1627|||||Fax: 6567 3971|
|West Coast Vetcare||Blk 612 Clementi West Street 1 #01-300||Tel: 6777 7423|||||Fax: 6567 3971|
To book a free sterilisation slot, email email@example.com with the following information:
- Type of Programme (SCSP)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Is this a community cat or pet cat - left ears will be tipped WITH NO EXCEPTIONS
- Number of community cats (with estimated age and gender)
- Blk & Street where the cat is located (HDB or Non HDB)
- Preferred dates for booking (weekdays only)
- Preferred Vet Clinic from the above list
Our volunteer will get back to you within 3 working days. Dates allocated will depend on the vet clinic.
2. Low Cost Pet Cat Sterilisation for Community Volunteers
If you or know of someone who has difficulties sterilising their cats, Cat Welfare Society provides a $15 per cat rate for pet cats of low income families. In exchange for this low rate that is fully subsidised by the Society, we seek a family member's participation as a volunteer to help others.
To book a low cost pet cat sterilisation slot, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Type of Programme (Low Cost Pet Cat)
- Contact number
- Email Address
- How many pet cats (with estimated age and gender)
Our volunteer will get back to you within 3 working days. Dates allocated will depend on available vet clinic.