Information Collection and Use
- CWS collects some personal information when you sign up for an account online.
- When you register we ask for your name, email address and password only.
- CWS automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
- CWS uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- CWS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested.
- CWS does not display any advertisements.
- When users provide contact information (eg. for a posting on Lost & Found section) to us, the information will be posted on the website unless indicated otherwise.
- CWS may set and access CWS cookies on your computer.
- Cookies are used to identify users and to retrieve a record of their previous postings (eg. on Cat Adoption Board).
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the CWS service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the CWS Newsletter, that are considered part of your CWS account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- CWS may update this policy. We may not notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your CWS account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: Cat Welfare Society firstname.lastname@example.org