Community Awareness and Resources Addressing LINK Violence in Singapore

University of Denver, Graduate School of Social Work, Core Course: Animal and Human Health 29 October 2017
Deborah Ang

A short poll on social media indicated that about 70% of respondents were aware that animal abuse and domestic violence could occur together. Of these, 40% had learned about it through direct sources (personal experience, work, or close ones) while the remaining 60% through indirect sources (news, books, online). While the above survey is by no means representative of the community’s response towards the animal-human link in violence, it does give an indication of the prevalence of such a phenomenon in society.

Community Awareness and Resources Addressing LINK Violence in Singapore

Cat Welfare Society

At Cat Welfare Society we believe every cat should live a life free from fear and suffering. This is why we exist, to help those who can't help themselves.

Newsletter


By submitting your info, you are agreeing to receive promotional material and etc from CWS

FaceBook

Minimum 4 characters